You're Away at college and it's not what you thought it would be...
With the excitement of being a high school senior, the pressure of finding the perfect college, getting accepted and then celebrating your newfound independence, many young adults get swept up the in college process without taking the time to process who they are and what they really want.
It's normal to get to college and begin to question...
- Am I in the right place?
- Am I really fulfilled?
- Who am I really?
- Who are my real friends and how can I find my place?
You may see your grades begin to slip as your mood gets worse.
You may experience uncertainty and self-doubt and begin to feel lost in a place that you worked SO hard to get to.
It's like your whole high school career was you working to get here and now you've made it and it all feels so disappointing.
You need support and answers, but you're away at school...
... without your car
... without your parents
... without your comfort zone
and with a million demands, including classes, tests, papers, friends and more.
We're here to make it easy on you with Dorm Room Counseling Sessions!
Connect to a counselor using a secure video link (like Skype) so that you can figure out what you want NOW and set yourself up for happiness next semester and beyond.
- Find the motivation to complete those assignments that have been like a dark cloud over your days
- Feel more sure of who you are and what you really want out of your life
- Make REAL connections with friends that value you
- Figure out where you really want to be now so that you get to where you want to go after graduation