Licensed Social Worker for Teens
A little about my experience...
- I have a Master of Social Work from Temple University with a specialization in health and mental health and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from Temple University.
- I've worked as a therapist with an adolescent/young adult population in a variety of settings including outpatient clinics, an acute psychiatric partial hospitalization program, and a residential treatment facility.
- I have extensive experience treating adolescents dealing with depression, anxiety, trauma, grief, relational conflict, suicidal ideation, and low-self esteem.
- I am trained in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral therapy though I tend to utilize a fairly eclectic approach, pulling bits and pieces from various modalities to best support your child.
- I am very passionate about building a strong, trusting relationship with my clients and feel that this is the key to successful treatment!
And about me...
- I love all kinds of sports and physical activity and played women's rugby for 10 years, though I am currently "retired".
- I enjoy anything that allows me to be creative -- painting, crafting, or decorating my home.
- To relax, I enjoy reading fantasy novels, watching Sci-Fi television shows, and trying to teach myself how to crochet.
Individual Appointments - $125
Out-of-Network Reimbursement for Aetna, Personal Choice, Blue Cross and Cigna
You are responsible for checking your benefits and what percentage of the fee you'll be reimbursed by your plan. If you are using a HRA or Flex Savings Account type plan, Creative Healing can often accept a credit card or check your plan may use for this purpose.